Transactions on Rough Sets XVI
The papers cover both theory and applications of rough, fuzzy and near sets. They offer a continuation of a number of research streams which have grown out of the seminal work by Zdzislaw Pawlak during the first decade of the 21st century. Powered by Koha.
Koha online Your cart is empty. Log in to your account. Advanced search Course reserves Authority search Tag cloud.
Login: Password:. Description: X, p. ISBN: Tags from this library: No tags from this library for this title. Add tag s.
- The Role of Ethics in Social Theory: Essays from a Habermasian Perspective (SUNY Series in Ethical Theory).
- Functional Organization of the Plant Nucleus;
- A Matter of Chance.
Computer Science Artificial Intelligence. Buy eBook. Buy Hardcover.
- About this book.
- Transactions on Rough Sets - LNCS Journal Subline?
- Transactions on Rough Sets XVI by James F. Peters?
- See a Problem?.
- Imaging of surfaces and interfaces.
- Mongolian grammar;
Buy Softcover. FAQ Policy.maisonducalvet.com/zierbena-gay-dating.php
NDL India: Transactions on Rough Sets XVI
About this book To-date computers are supposed to store and exploit knowledge. Show all. Show next xx. Read this book on SpringerLink.
Related Transactions on Rough Sets XVI
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved